When it comes to choosing vape juices for new users, it can become pretty confusing especially when you have to deal with varying levels of nicotine in your vape juices. Once you’ve decided the flavour that you’ll be purchasing for the vape juice, it’d be the time to decide the level of nicotine you want to vape at.
Even though most smokers rarely know about nicotine levels in their cigarettes, the same cannot be said especially for vapers, using dynavap products in the UK. Therefore, in this article guide, we’ll be deeply exploring the multiple options when it comes to nicotine levels for vape juices and which one would be the ideal option for you.
Learning About Nicotine Levels In Vape Juices
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that vapers always had the advantage of knowing their ingredients inside-out, which makes vaping even more compelling for beginners. For vapers who have earlier smoked cigarettes, it can be a hassle to know what type of nicotine level would be the best fit since most cigarette manufacturers use chemicals alongside nicotine into their products.
Talking about commercial vape juices, you can find them available in a variety of nicotine strength types – from zero nicotine to up to 18 mg. The highest peak nicotine option would be around 36 mg. These values represent the total amount of nicotine present in about one millilitre of e-liquid, for example, 18 mg/ml. Therefore, it’s a much easier procedure to know the nicotine levels in vape juices than in cigarettes.
Factors To Consider
The following factors should be noted when shopping for vape juices and deciding the nicotine levels:
- Throat & Taste Hit – Higher the nicotine level, higher will be the throat hit, i.e. having a harsher taste.
- The Usage – If you’ll be vaping sparingly over a single day, then having a higher nicotine content liquid will prove to the most useful. But, if you’re someone who’ll be using the vape frequently over the course of the day, then opt for lower nicotine levels.
- Earlier Experience – In case you’ve already smoked cigarettes, then opting for a vape juice that has a moderate nicotine content would be a better buy. But, if you’re a beginner, then start with the lowest nicotine content level.
List Of Nicotine Levels
The following are the major nicotine levels that you can find in vape juices of today:
- 0 mg/ml – Perfect for beginners.
- 3 mg/ml – Perfect for people who are stepping down from higher nicotine levels.
- 6 mg/ml – Perfect for new vapers or moderate smokers.
- 12 mg/ml – Perfect for heavy cigarette smokers.